March 09, 2015

It all started with a photo I found

On internet of course. There you can find everything you want. Okay, a lot.
Some hours crafting together. A lot of fun. Struggling which parts we will use. Parts out of our boxes with elements normal people will just through away. Time to wait while glue is drying. And at last an evening making the Kumihimo around the electrical cord.
And then you have a desk lamp with a kind of industrial look. Only the lampshade has to get some aging.



I made this picture while Marie-Louise made a picture of her desk lamp.
I'm not sure what the next project will be we will make when we are together again.
Krin

4 comments:

  1. Me encanta!!! Es muy original y real!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel mooi geworden Krin.........
    Die van Marie-Louise ongetwijfeld ook.
    Groetjes Thea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je moet het maar kunnen! Ook die van Marie-Louise is erg leuk met dat doorzichtige kapje.

    Groetjes, Roelie

    ReplyDelete