It's been a while ago when I started soldering a bird cage along with Roelie. This cage we had seen on the Internet. Unfortunately we can not find who posted a picture with this model birdcage on the net.
During soldering, I said that I was not going to make this cage in half scale. Much to fiddly. As seen in the picture I still made it. And it is succeedded. It took me a long time and the tray will not open, but the door does.
At the background there is another type of birdcage. It is the birdcage of Papageno - the birdman - in Mozarts opera The Magic Flute.
This cage will get a place in the type case I am filling on this moment. Later more pictures of this project.
For now the birds are flown.
Don't know when the birds will come back (read: will be made) to these cages.
Krin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Ha, ha Krin. Ik wist wel dat je in het grote kooitje een schuivende la zou gaan maken & een deurtje wat open kan . Maar hem dan ook nog eens een schaal kleiner te maken...pfft, KNAP hoor. Het houten kooitje is ook om jaloers op te worden.
ReplyDeleteGroetjes, Roelie
De houten kooi is erg leuk geworden. Ik had dat in eerste instantie niet verwacht dat het zo zou gaan lukken.
DeleteIntussen staat de kooi al te pronken in de letterbak,