Last year I made a geocache for our neighbours. I build an outhouse in a birdhouse.
http://morethanmini.blogspot.nl/2013/07/about-geocaching.html
This past year, I walked several times to the geocache to see how it looks there.
In the summer it surprised us how careful everyone was doing. Everything was on its place for a long time.
![]() | ![]() |
Last sunday, after 145 founds (63 favorites), the geocache looked like this.
The influence of the weather and nature is understandable.
Some things were loose or disappeared. The floor was full of small grains. No idea where this comes from.
Time for spring cleaning or can I call it better autumn cleaning.
Krin





Oh dear! it needs more than a 'little' maintenance! What a lovely idea for a geocache. I've found a few by accident and they are mostly plastic boxes with a little book and some random bits and pieces, this one would be much more interesting to find!
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe people just take things out of it. Or were they in desperate need for some toiletpaper???
ReplyDelete