October 09, 2014

A Dowton Abbey garden bench

Marie-Louise and I had agreed to go soldering again. It had been a while since we had done that together.
Marie-Louise came up with the idea to make a garden bench. Not just a garden bench, but the bench in the garden of Violet Crawley, the grandmother from Downton Abbey.
 
This is how we started. 
As you can see we are working in different scales. Marie-Louise in one inch scale and I am working at half scale.


So far we have come. Next time we hope to finish the benches. 

This is how the garden bench should look like when it is finished.

I hope in a few weeks to show the end result of this project.
Krin

6 comments:

  1. Dat wordt weer een pronkwerkje. Leuk om op de stoep van de BG te zetten.

    Groetjes, Roelie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Un banco precioso y perfecto!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bedankt Krin :-)

    Het ziet er heel mooi uit.

    Groetjes Thea

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks nice on the picture. However, I see something I have to adjust in the bench...

    ReplyDelete