January 09, 2014

The 12 days of Christmas gifts that I gave

"Twelve Days of Christmas swap" 
a tradition continues

It was a treat to unpack all the beautiful presents Marie-Louise gave to me. I think I can say I am real spoiled. Thank you for all these so beautiful gifts.

Here I show you what I gave to Marie-Louise.
A Maroccan lamp, a silver frame.

Hyacinths almost in bloom.

Creepy! Some preserved animals.

Modern vases.


A square bowl and a little pot with lid.



Right. Only nine photos. The tenth package is a bottle of Mod Podge. And two boxess were more or less empty. In one box there is a note with a question mark in the other box I put a note written on it: where there's smoke .....
I did not have enough time to make those last two gifts. I'm going to make them the next few weeks.


Finally a picture of all the gifts that I have received from Marie-Louise.

Krin

No comments:

Post a Comment