"Twelve Days of Christmas swap" a tradition continues
WOW!!!! ............... (and then it was very quiet for a while) That was the only thing I said when I had opend this package. A Shuffleboard with disks. Who's with me?
Also this present is made in half scale.
Look! She even made the holes so the disks can go through.
Sorry to disappoint you Krin... The sjoelbak is not in halfscale. It is in 1:12 scale. I copied it from the one my grandfather made, and is in our attic at the moment. It is mend to go into your toyshop.
Today I was looking at all the messages we wrote the last month and then I saw the mistake. LOL A bit late, I know. And it definitely will get a place in the toy-shop.
Sorry to disappoint you Krin...
ReplyDeleteThe sjoelbak is not in halfscale. It is in 1:12 scale. I copied it from the one my grandfather made, and is in our attic at the moment. It is mend to go into your toyshop.
Today I was looking at all the messages we wrote the last month and then I saw the mistake. LOL A bit late, I know. And it definitely will get a place in the toy-shop.
Delete