| This is the bottle rack I made last Sunday. It is a bottle rack like we had at home when I was young. I googled for an image and copied the rack. |
Concerning the bicycle rack I mentioned about. I'm going to paint it anyway. If you look closely you see that the bicycle rack is actually negative rusted. In the places where normally the first rust is to see you still see nice shiny solder. Not a real life look for me.
Although the remark of SaMiRa I will definitely remember when the bicycle rack is painted.
Maybe some weeds or climbing ivy to add more age?Even the rack will be painted there sill come some rust and ofcourse climbing ivy and weeds. Thank you SaMiRa.




hermoso trabajo !!!
ReplyDeletesaludos ;)
Tu trabajo es hermoso!
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo
Ohh... I love your soldered items :0) One day I´ll have to learn to solder my self. If you could be interested in swapping a bikerack and bottlerack for some of my miniatures, please let me know....
ReplyDeletehttp://www.gypsyboudoir.com/
They came out really wonderful! I love the bottle carrier!
ReplyDeleteYour soldering is very clever Krin - well done. I remember those bottle racks too, I had one when I was first married too. Hugs, Sandie
ReplyDelete