February 01, 2012

Baby Cabinet

I am very proud that my Baby Cabinet is finally ready. This 1" scale cabinet is decorated like a dollhouse. So basically I made a dollhouse for a dollhouse.
This is how the Cabinet looks now. I changed the wooden doors for perspex doors. On this way you can always see what is in the Cabinet. Also I hope that the doors helps to keep dust outside of the rooms.
By merging 2 drawers I made a basement. In here is the wine storage and room for the housekeeper. Here she can park her bike and there is room for storage food etc.

As can be seen, I made ​​a hatch to the attic.
This room is still not ready. I think it will take a very long time before it ever will be ready.

9 comments:

  1. Por supuesto que debes estar muy orgullosa es una preciosidad de trabajo! me fascina el detalle de las puertas transparentes.
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A magnificant piece of work! So much imagination! I love the cellar rooms and I wonder where you got all those tiny animals from. Did you create them yourself?
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing, sooo tiny! Wonderful work!
    Love, Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for these nice responses.
    The animals and food in the cellar are bought in a model train shop.
    Most other things you see I did make by my self.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It´s a wonderful work!
    Hugs,
    Teruka

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, fantastic work! It's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, so well done. I found it very hard to work on this scale(i am working on a baby cabinet myself)I love the not finished room with the wallpaper.(and the rest also ofcourse)
    Hugs
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. O wat mooie kabinetkast en onderaan ook een kelder. Petje af!!!

    ReplyDelete