August 14, 2018

#Fotosunday theme: #MUSIC

A funny #fotosunday theme at the miniatures club. #MUSIC this week.
Years ago I did start with a type case project. This is filled with objects that are related to classical music.
After the dusting this morning, at least that's what I thought I did (what are photos nonetheless ruthlessly),I made a few pictures of it.
In the future I will make a kind of a door with a glass panel infront of the type case.

Lets start with this guy. I think he  is telling me that I did a really bad job here. (LOL)

As you see in the left corner below of the type case there is still a small area I have to fill.


Singing birds sounds also like music. At the opera we can see, feal and hear beautiful music.

The midwinter-horn I  made from a piece of wood I found in an old cigar box. The radio I made from an example of the internet.
This recorder was a gift from Paula. Also the keyboard of the piano was a gift from Paula. The piano I made by myself.

When this project comes to an end? No idea. It might be fun when a project does not / never come to an end. So you always have something to do.
Krin

3 comments:

  1. You have filled the display box with so many delightful things which are fascinating on their own but even more interesting when grouped together with other like minded pieces!
    I love the music theme and the way in which you have displayed the various references and instruments however, I am applauding loudest for the CLEVER incorporation of the piano which is TOTALLY Thinking OUTSIDE the box - BRAVO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the applaus Elizabeth. It took me a long time of thinking. However I am so happy with the result. It ooks great doesn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello dear sir/madam
    I read your blog #Fotosunday theme: #MUSICfor a long time. That's why you are requested to add this post to our blog in your portal.
    Verify in our blog this blog.professionalmovers.in . We keep sharing your blog with us from time to time.
    thank you

    This is My Blog:- Packers And Movers Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete