October 07, 2017

Painting a miniature Vermeer

I had signed up for a workshop at Diane Meyboom. This workshop was given on Friday 29th September in the Eusebius church in Arnhem.
 This is how the original looks like.  The Little Street            painted by Johannes Vermeer in 1657.


A beautiful location to keep me busy making a copy of this.
This is how my copy looked like on the moment that I was ready to start with paint. 


This is how far I came after I stopped. Unfortunately, I did not feel well and went home halfway through the workshop.












Diane gives me the opportunity to finish the painting another time. How incredibly sweet of your Diane. I am looking forward to this. 
Krin

3 comments:

  1. Een mooie workshop, Krin! En straks je "eigen Vermeer" aan de muur. Dat komt vast wel goed en ik ben benieuwd naar het eindresultaat! groetjes Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good now but I'd love to see it again when finished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Ofcourse it will be shown when the painting is finished Elizabeth. I hope that will be in March next year.

      Delete