2016 was a year with not that much mini. I went to just one workshop, yes Chris Malcomson again.
I wrote about the ladies writing desk in previous blog.
Even the courtyard, mentioned in july as nearly finished, is still not finished.
I do hope that 2017 will be a better mini year.
However I have learned several new techniques the recent year. On which I want to continue working this year.
I am very proud on this half scale copper pot I made. Made with skills you do learn on a silversmith class. My friend Marie-Louise helps me with this. She is a very patient teacher.
Last december I went to a class miniature porcelain painting.
Another workshop, with Annelies de Kort, a ship in a bottle, I had to cancle because I was ill. I made this workshop later this year.
Hope to show you more miniatures this year,
Krin






preciosos trabajos!
ReplyDeleteMooie miniaturen geworden. Klein, maar fijn.
ReplyDeleteen dan mag je de tijd nemen he!
Groet, Thea
Preciosas miniaturas:-)
ReplyDeleteYour copper pot is Wonderful and your plates are Beautifully painted. I hope that you have a home ready for these Marvelous minis so that they can be properly on display!
ReplyDeleteelizabeth
Mooie miniaturen Krin, hopelijk gaan de miniaturen en jij dit jaar beter met elkaar om.
ReplyDeleteGroetjes Thea
I love all these minis, but the pot is especially impressive. :D
ReplyDelete