June 22, 2015

the Courtyard

I am a bit behind showing what I made for the porch project untill now.
Today is a fine day to show you. It rains almost all day. No weather to do something outside.

The months task for April was:
 "Storage and Archive '
For example, a potting table, shelving, cabinet, boxes, cases, metal etagere.
 There are lots of little things to store in in my  collection. However no cabinets or things like  that.
 This then I've made for the month april.

 The hinges I'm going to change. They do not fit  at the look of the cabinet.


The task for May was:
 "Animals on the porch"
For example, a dog bed, dog, bird, animal nutrition, peanut chain, tits bulbs, water bowl,
bird table, cat and cat basket. Plenty of options.


A few months ago I already made a birdcage. A kit from Jane Harrop. That will fit great here.








June was a swap month. This time I did not count in.
For July the mission says: "Growth and Bloom '. Plenty of options I think.
Krin

1 comment:

  1. hoi Karin, erg leuke spulletje weer gemaakt. Ik ben ook met een soort gelijk kastje bezig. Deze is ook erg leuk geworden, ook mooie kleuren gebruikt!

    ReplyDelete