"Twelve Days of Christmas swap" "Seven days of Christmas swap"
a tradition continues? We did change the tradition a little bit this year.
Today we did unpack the last gift.Again I used the soldering iron. Why not? It is such fun an relax to solder.
From an old tin I made cake servers.
Now I do hope that Marie-Louise will see this present as a encourage to continue with her tea room.
![]() |
This is great. A half scale Brabantia kitchen stairs. I wonder what brought you on the idea to make this Marie-Louise. I'm very surprised with this present. |
That's it for this years Christmas swap. Unpacking is over. We again spoiled each other terrible with beautiful miniatures. I wonder, will we do this again next Christmas?
Krin




Wat een schatjes zeg, erg leuk geworden
ReplyDeleteJammer dat het alweer voorbij is!
Groetjes, Thea
Wow. I am amazed!
ReplyDelete