However, I will have to work. The Postman helped remind me today. He came with the Secret Santa gift for me. December the third, the OnLineMiniClub members will be online to open there surprises. I am very curious what's in this box.
I even forgot to write what happend in October.
On October the 19th we had our second meeting with OnLineMiniClub members.
Chris, the founder of this group, told us that this year we had our fifth anniversary. In these years we made a lot of nice workshops together, we did swaps and also learned a lot of new techniques from each other.
Almost all of the members of this group came. It was a nice day with lots of presents and there was the possibility to make some workshops.
Unfortunately I could not stay too long. But it was nice to see everyone again. Even if only for a moment.
The last weekend of October I went to the fair in Apeldoorn. I've been there just for a hour or so. Most of the things I bought are materials to make miniatures with.


For the real small scale I mostly go to Annie Heinrich. She paints pottery and porcelain.
At Elsner von Gronow I can always go for decorative ornaments of metal. Love the things she sell.
Sun, of Nalladris, has developed a half scale chandelier for me. This we will make next year in a workshop at Annelies de Kort. Of course I forget to take a picture. But the chandelier is really nice.
That's it for now.
I realy, realy, realy have to go and do something useful, like to finish a swap.
Krin




No comments:
Post a Comment