Great weather to be busy with mini. Close to the window. So I can see all the birds in the garden. We do feed them in winter time. And it looks like the birds do appreciate that.
When I did find on the internet prints and a work description of the McLoughlin's Folding Dollhouse I directly knew that I would make this dollhouse. And why not make one in half scale.

The original folding dollhouse is made late 1890s.
Looking for the walkthrough to make the Folding Dollhouse I found a nice book also on the same blog. Thank you Elizabeth for sharing these, and a lot of other, projects with us.

This book is called McLoughlin Circus Procession. Its originality is arounde late 1870s / early 1880s.
I'll keep an eye on her blog. She writes there will come a job description on how to make German Cardboard Easter Eggs. Youth Sentiment for me. I can still remember that we had one as a child. Unfortunately they no longer exist.
Krin


Muy bonita la casa plegable:)
ReplyDeleteErg leuk. Ik wil het huisje ook nog een keer maken, zag het ook op d site van Elizabeth.
ReplyDeleteGroetjes, Thea
Just found your blog, I really like it =)
ReplyDeleteThe folding dollhouse is so cute!
Hannah