There was a lot to do in my real world. So mini had been sort of sidetracked. Then it was almost December. There had to be made a Secret-Santa-swap and a Twelve Days of Christmas swap. This time it took some time before I knew what I was going to make for both swaps.
Ultimately internet was a great help.
To help the Secret-Santa we were asked to make a list with things we could use. Paula wrote that she would love to get some kitchen things. I do think that I did pretty well on this one.
| The packing of these things was a challenge. The more because I did not have any Christmas paper in the house. | ![]() |
![]() | My Secret-Santa was Kitty. Her knitting and crochet work is amazing. She did knit several towels, dusters and a little clown for me. I am honored to receive these gifts. |
Krin





No comments:
Post a Comment