June 28, 2012

My head is overflowing with ideas. So many ideas that I must write them down not to forget. The result is that I have several projects that are almost finished. Perhaps it is wise to get several projects in the coming days to finish. It could very well give more calmness in my head after that.

I made a start finishing some projects already.
For example:
The storage cabinet for paints and other things is filled now.


As you see I did finish the woodcarving project.

And in the meantime I gave it a try to make a dirty spot on a wall.
Not bad at all, is it?

Now lets make some time to do some work on the outside of the building.

Krin

4 comments:

  1. Dat houtsnijwerk is mooi!!! En je vieze plek op het behang ziet er erg vies uit ;-)
    Groetjes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die chaise longue is heel erg mooi zo met dat houtsnijwerk. Heb je daar speciale gutsjes voor?

    Groeten van Paula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank jullie voor het compliment. Ik ben erg trots op het houtsnij resultaat.
      Eigenlijk geen speciale gutsjes Paula. Maar wel gutsjes.
      http://www.robbelien.nl/shop/category/11/11-1/product/11-6509-000/linoset-abig-houder-met-5-gutsen
      Deze. Werkt prima in zacht hout. Met daarnaast af en toe een stanleymes en schuurpapier. Een speciale gutsenset gaat er wel komen hoor.
      Groetjes, Krin

      Delete