December 27, 2011

Christmas gifts, part one

There are several Christmas gifts I still did not share with you. Why? Just because it was not Christmas or because the person I did the swap with did not unpack here present yet. Every gift I have received is so beautiful that they deserve a separate message.

Lets start with the Gift Bag Swap we did with an English miniature group I am a member of. We should do a swap with four girls. Because of illness one of the girls could not join us. Still we did make four gifts. For our sick member also. She was very surprised when she received the package.
Didn't we do a good job. The beautifull centre piece is made by Pat. Jesse gave us two presious glass jars. And the Pinocchio is hand made by me.
What do you think: Does he believe in Santa?

2 comments:

  1. You three were very generous to include your friend. The swap items are all beautiful.
    Happy 2012 and a hug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Pinocchio makes me smile. Your swap was very beautiful. I'm a little bit late, but better late than never.
    Hugs from Craftland

    ReplyDelete