
|         The first project I made, was a ‘challenge’ of         a Dutch miniaturists group called         'zomerknutsel' (translation = crafted in the         summer) in 2007. We had to make a         summer scene in a wine box.
|
I knew straight away what I would make: my mother’s balcony on a sunny day. The moment my mother brings out the curtains to cover the windows of her balcony, I know summer has arrived. It was quite a challenge to make this scene because it is in half scale.
Well done Krin and so small!! Did your mother like it??
ReplyDeleteDie Szene ist aber hübsch geworden...
ReplyDeleteLiebe Grüße PuNo/Monika
Enhorabuena, me encanta como te quedo.
ReplyDeleteTu mama seguro que le parecio fantastica.
Esta llena de preicosos detallitos
besitos ascension
Well done. Idd, erg moeilijk in half scale. Ik werk ook nog niet graag zo klein, maar neem mijn petje voor je af.
ReplyDeleteMini hugs
Marion